Only after reading my last post, I realized that it’s been a while that I blogged. I have always had thin fine hair but since last year, I have been losing a lot of hair. All my vitals seemed fine but my hair is just falling off from the roots. That’s when I decided to try the Keranique Hair Regrowth Kit. I am in a hurry so I will share a quick review of each product. I will come back to this post the moment I finish the products to update my overall experience.
Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo for Thinning Hair
- Retains shine.
- It provides combability, detangling & smoothing without weighing the hair down.
- Removes build-up.
- Protects against cuticle damage.
- A healthy way of keeping hair fuller and thicker-looking.
I like the fact that it lathers well and cleans my hair but it makes my hair very rough to touch. It is impossible to skip the conditioner at all. It didn’t seem to improve my hair fall. I do lose a lot of hair even today.
Overall, I am not a fan of this one.
Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner for Thinning Hair
- Conditions and volumizes fine hair.
- Improves Manageability, Combability, Detangling & Conditioning without weighing the hair down.
- No heavy, waxy feeling on the hair nor scalp.
- Adds body and volume.
- Improves hair strength and provides anti-breakage protection.
I loved the conditioner. This is the only product that made me continue to use the shampoo as the conditioner definitely tamed the hair. It was a lot softer while rinsing it off.
The overall combination makes my hair look voluminous but not healthy. The hair looked dry at the ends. I would surely want to repurchase the conditioner for the very mild scent and hair softening properties.
Keranique Amplifying Lift Spray:
- Helps add shine.
- Provides extra lift and support to the root of the hair.
- It helps increase hair strength and elasticity.
- It helps improve dry and weak thinning hair.
- Helps replenish natural keratin fibers in the hair to help protect the cuticle.
- Adds instant hair volume, lift, fullness, body, and bounce.
Honestly, I am still not sure if I am using it right. I used it after styling my hair as a setting hair spray which failed me. The spray makes the hair very hard and rough to touch. The product makes the hair sticky at first and then clumps of hair sticks together and any style will not be adapted to that chunk of hair. This is a disappointing product.
Keranique Intensive Overnight Hair Repair Serum
- It provides the scalp and follicle with polyphenols, zinc, and glycine to encourage the revitalization of the hair growth cycle.
- Uses new ingredients based on the science behind stem cell and telomere technology to support healthier hair growth.
- An intensive, overnight, anti-aging treatment that nourishes the hair follicle for improved growth conditions.
- Helps the hair follicle to maintain a healthy growth cycle.
- It helps to support a healthy scalp which helps encourage the growth of healthy hair.
- Works while you sleep to help promote thicker, fuller, healthier hair.
- It helps energize and nourish the scalp and hair follicles.
I liked this product, I used it twice a week and it definitely felt nice on the scalp. I think this is one product I believed that may have reduced hair fall. When I forgot traveling without the Keranique shampoo & conditioner, I only had this serum. So, I applied this serum one day and washed my hair with a random shampoo/conditioner. My hair still seemed to be growing, slowly but steadily.
OVERALL THOUGHTS on Keranique Hair Regrowth Kit
The Keranique Hair Regrowth Kit is definitely not something I would want to try again. The products seemed basic. My main issue was hair fall, so I thought this combination would help in reducing the hair fall. I was sure about the regrowth as my doctor confirmed that I was growing hair even before I started using the kit. So, I can’t fully credit Keranique my new hair growth.
With that being said, I am still at half-way of their promised three months results. So, I am still keeping up my hopes. I will update this blog post in 1-2 months as soon as I finish the current set of products.